Drinking water is more beneficial to our health when it’s clean. Here’s how a Winter Park reverse osmosis water cooler can benefit your business.
All filtered water is not the same. There are many different types of filtration systems that offer varying levels of sediment removal. Removing everything but the water from your water is important for maintaining optimal hydration.
We all know that hydration equals health and reverse osmosis is key to the filtration process. Here are a few ways that a Winter Park reverse osmosis water cooler from Incredible Water Solutions can boost the health of your employees.
What Is Reverse Osmosis?
Take out your notebook because it’s time for a science lesson – and there will be a quiz. Not really, but to know why reverse osmosis is important, you need to know what it is and how it works.
The process of reverse osmosis (RO) uses pressure to remove contaminants from unfiltered water by pushing it through a semipermeable membrane. Water flows from the side with more contaminants to the side with fewer contaminants to provide clean drinking water.
The pressure needed to facilitate reverse osmosis is provided by your naturally-occurring water system so no extra equipment is needed to provide the water pressure.
What Does A Reverse Osmosis Filtration System Remove?
The list of sediments and contaminants that are removed by an RO system is long but these are the most common (and easiest to pronounce):
- And more
How Does Reverse Osmosis Affect Health?
Clean water is important to our health but when you get a Winter Park reverse osmosis water cooler for your office, how exactly will it impact your employees?
- Dissolved contaminants in your water can make you sick. Drinking water from a reverse osmosis filtration system keeps those contaminants out of your system.
- RO gives your kidneys a break by filtering the water before it enters your body.
- A Winter Park reverse osmosis water cooler will remove bacteria and other microorganisms from your water which is particularly important for those undergoing cancer treatment or who have an otherwise compromised immune system.
- Some parasites can lead to fever, cramps, and diarrhea. Drinking clean water is better for your employees’ health and productivity, and can lead to fewer sick days!
- RO filters remove sodium from your water. Most of us get plenty of sodium in our diets from processed foods and we don’t need added sodium in our water. Lowering sodium intake can help reduce the risk of kidney issues, liver disease, and high blood pressure.
Does Reverse Osmosis Remove PFAS?
PFAS, or per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances, are referred to as “forever chemicals” because they are so prevalent in our drinking water. Millions of Americans are exposed to them and there is currently no regulation on this class of chemicals.
PFAS has been linked to thyroid disease, ulcerative colitis, testicular cancer, kidney cancer, and other health issues. You can see why it’s crucial that your Winter Park reverse osmosis water cooler removes these chemicals from your drinking water. The good news is that ours does.
The EPA reports that filtration systems that use high-pressure membranes are over 90% effective in removing PFAS. What a relief!
Are You Ready For Your Own Winter Park Reverse Osmosis Water Cooler?
The health of your employees is important, not only for altruistic reasons, but it also benefits your bottom line. You’ll be paying for fewer sick days, and healthy employees are productive employees.
Rather than scouring the internet for ways to save your company money, look no further than a bottleless reverse osmosis water filtration system from Incredible Water Solutions. Contact us today to set up your free trial.